Many people are turned off by the idea of hiring eco-friendly home service contractors because they believe these services will cost more than traditional cleaners. This is not always true! Hiring an eco-friendly cleaning company can save you money in the long run and help to protect your health. Here are some benefits of choosing eco-friendly home cleaners:
1) Eco-friendly housekeepers use fewer chemicals which means less time spent by your loved ones near hazardous substances that could become airborne during a cleaning session.
2) Eco-friendly cleaners use reusable cleaning supplies. This means fewer supplies will be sent to landfills and less money spent on new materials each week or month, depending on the frequency of your cleanings.
3) Eco-friendly cleaners use natural, biodegradable products. This means fewer chemicals and noxious odors in your home, healthier for you and the planet!
4) Eco-friendly cleaners are more likely to be insured. If something were to happen during your housekeeping session, an eco-friendly service provider would have liability insurance that can protect you from any damages or injuries that may occur.
5) Eco-friendly cleaners are more eco-friendly! They use less water, fewer harmful chemicals, and can reuse cleaning supplies.
6) Eco-friendly cleaners are more likely to be insured. If something were to happen during your housekeeping session, an eco-friendly service provider would have liability insurance which can protect you from any damages or injuries that may occur.
Means to achieve an eco-friendly environment while cleaning include;
Use natural cleaning supplies, such as vinegar and baking soda.
Reuse old clothes for dusting or washing windows instead of paper towels to wipe down surfaces before the next client comes in.
Use water sparingly and try not to waste it when mopping the floor with a mop which uses about half a cup per swipe. Using recycled water from another source is more eco-friendly than running tap water until the temperature drops below 32 degrees Fahrenheit (although this may be impractical). Along the same lines, consider turning off the faucet while brushing your teeth so you can save up on gallons! And don’t forget to keep an eye out for leaks that could cost money over time. If you want to go further, you can hire eco-friendly home cleaners to save on water.
Try not to use plastic bags for cleaning up messes like pet hair or crumbs because these are non-biodegradable and take years before they start breaking down in landfills. Instead, opt for paper towels or recycled newspapers that can be composted after use! And don’t forget about recycling your old newspapers when the new ones come in the mail each week; it only takes a few minutes more than throwing out all of those papers.
In conclusion, hiring eco-friendly home cleaners is not only better for the environment but can save you money by reducing damage to your health and property.
To learn more check out carpet cleaners in Brighton, MI.